We are committed to live out baptismal vows,
which call us to "seek and serve Christ in all persons,
to love our neighbors as we love ourselves,
to strive for justice and peace among all people,
and to respect the dignity of every human being."
(From The Book of Common Prayer.)
- To be a community of faith grounded in the way of life revealed in Jesus Christ.
- To be an inclusive and welcoming community, who offers hospitality and acceptance to all;
- To celebrate diversity of age, race, gender, color, sexual orientation, appearance, ability, or socioeconimc status;
- To affirm wherever one is on one's spiritual journey (believer, skeptic, mystic, or seeker);
- To offer vibrant programs which meet the educational, spiritual, liturgical, and pastoral needs of all members;
- To particularly minister to those who are sick, poor, homeless, oppressed, and in any kind of need or trouble.